Deposit a check anytime, anywhere.
Farmers State Banks Mobile Deposit is available to customer who have:
1. Sign/Endorse the back of the check. It is required to write “For Mobile Deposit Only” on the back of the check as well.
2. Click the menu button in the bottom left corner and choose "Deposit Checks".
3. When you are prompted for the check amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on the check.
4. In order to provide efficient processing of the check, please flatten any folded or crumpled portions of the check before taking the photo. Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of the check for ease in viewing and be sure to take the photo of the check in a well-lighted area.
5. Choose the "Deposit To" account.
6. Check your email for deposit verification from firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Store your check in a secure location for 10 days following the successful completion of your deposit and then shred it for disposal.
With MyFSB Mobile, you can stay connected and manage your money anytime, anywhere you want. It's a FREE¹ service that makes your fast paced life a little less hectic. In a matter of seconds, you can check your balances, view recent transactions, transfer money and pay bills.
Fast, Safe and FREE¹, MyFSB's Mobile Banking app allows you to access your accounts using your existing MyFSB Online Banking username and password.
MyFSB Mobile Banking is available to existing MyFSB Online Banking users only. Customers must use their MyFSB Online Banking username and password to access MyFSB Mobile Banking. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking.
¹There is no fee from Farmers State Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more details.
²Limited to locating Farmers State Bank branches and ATM locations. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
³MyFSB Mobile Bill Pay customers must first enroll in MyFSB Online Banking Bill Pay.