Easily access your accounts whenever you want, wherever you go with our free mobile banking app.
- Fast, free, and secure service for FSB customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Check your balances
- Turn your debit card on or off
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money
- Deposit checks
- Find nearby ATMs and branch locations2
- Pay bills3
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Download our free mobile banking app for Apple® or Android™
1There is no fee from Farmers State Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more details.
2Limited to locating Farmers State Bank branches and ATM locations. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
3MyFSB Mobile Bill Pay customers must first enroll in MyFSB Online Banking Bill Pay.
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone. This free service is available to FSB customers who enrolled in online banking and downloaded the MyFSB mobile banking app.
Mobile Deposit Steps
- Sign/Endorse the back of the check. It is required to write “For Mobile Deposit Only” on the back of the check as well.
- Click the menu button in the bottom left corner and choose "Deposit Checks".
- When you are prompted for the check amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on the check.
- In order to provide efficient processing of the check, please flatten any folded or crumpled portions of the check before taking the photo. Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of the check for ease in viewing and be sure to take the photo of the check in a well-lighted area.
- Choose the "Deposit To" account.
- Check your email for deposit verification from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Store your check in a secure location for 10 days following the successful completion of your deposit and then shred it for disposal.