Start and grow your business with an SBA preferred lender.
- Competitive Rates
- Extended Terms
- Lower Down Payments
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS WITH A LOAN BACKED BY THE SBA
At Farmers State Bank, we help small businesses succeed. Our Small Business Administration (SBA) team has the experience needed to create customer financial solutions that preserve capital, lower monthly payments and deliver future flexibility and payment certainty. Our SBA Preferred Lender status allows us to deliver a faster, streamlined loan process.
Spending less time on the loan process, means more time focusing on what matters most - growing your business.
BENEFITS OF SBA LOANS
SBA loans are long-term loans partially guaranteed by the government. Unlike conventional term loans, SBA loans offer business owners the opportunity to take advantage of lower down payments and favorable terms while removing some of the barriers of traditional financing options. SBA loans offer a wide range of lending options to businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved. They also generally offer lower down payments and extended terms.
Farmers State Bank's SBA loans can help your business:
- acquire a new business or franchise
- refinance an existing business
- purchase or improve real estate
- new construction
- finance new equipment, heavy machinery, specialized equipment or other fixed assets
- boost working capital
We hope you will give us a chance to share our expertise to help your business grow and succeed. One thing we commit to is a promise you will receive attentive, personal assistance from application through closing.
Restaurant Revitalization Fund | April 28, 2021
SBA is awarding funding through the Restaurant Revitalization Program to restaurants, bars, and other similar places of business that serve food or drink. The purpose of this funding is to provide support to eligible entities that suffered revenue losses related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click below for the most recent Restaurant Revitalization Fund Program Guide.
Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) | April 19, 2021
April 19, 2021
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Who can apply:
Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
Sound like something that can benefit the livelihood of your business? Our Specialists are in the office daily, keeping a close eye on updates provided by the SBA. Chat with us today about your small business questions and learn how to get the funding you deserve!
To view the Restaurant Revitalization Funding Program Guide, click below.
For more information on the RRF Program, visit the SBA website.